Still going out doe. I wasn’t going to, but mother started driving me INSANE so I was like fuckit, my immune system will recover.
An Open Apology to Amy Koch on Behalf of All Gay and Lesbian Minnesotans
Dear Ms. Koch,
On behalf of all gays and lesbians living in Minnesota, I would like to wholeheartedly apologize for our community’s successful efforts to threaten your traditional marriage. We are ashamed of ourselves for causing you to have what the media refers to as an “illicit affair” with your staffer, and we also extend our deepest apologies to him and to his wife. These recent events have made it quite clear that our gay and lesbian tactics have gone too far, affecting even the most respectful of our society.
We apologize that our selfish requests to marry those we love has cheapened and degraded traditional marriage so much that we caused you to stray from your own holy union for something more cheap and tawdry. And we are doubly remorseful in knowing that many will see this as a form of sexual harassment of a subordinate.
It is now clear to us that if we were not so self-focused and myopic, we would have been able to see that the time you wasted diligently writing legislation that would forever seal the definition of marriage as being between one man and one woman, could have been more usefully spent reshaping the legal definition of “adultery.”
Forgive us. As you know, we are not church-going people, so we are unable to fully appreciate that “gay marriage” is incompatible with Christian values, despite the fact that those values carry a biblical tradition of adultery such as yours. We applaud you for keeping that tradition going.
And finally, shame on us for thinking that marriage is a private affair, and that our marriage would have little impact on anyone’s family. We now see that marriage is more than that. It is an agreement with society. We should listen to the Minnesota Family Council when it tells us that marriage is about being public, which explains why marriages are public ceremonies. Never did we realize that it is exactly because of this societal agreement that the entire world is looking at you in shame and disappointment instead of minding its own business.
From the bottom of our hearts, we ask that you please accept our apology.
For those who don’t know who she is:
Koch, Brodkorb, and their fellow Republicans campaigned this year to put a constitutional amendment on next year’s ballot to define marriage as the union between a man and a woman, thus forbidding gay marriage.
ALL THE APPLAUSE
- Michelle Bachmann: "Don’t misunderstand. I am not here bashing people who are homosexuals, who are lesbians, who are bisexual, who are transgender. We need to have profound compassion for people who are dealing with the very real issue of sexual dysfunction in their life and sexual identity disorders.” (2004)
- Ron Paul: "The rate of AIDS infection is on the increase again. From the gay point of view, the reasons seem quite sensible. First, these men don't really see a reason to live past their fifties. They are not married, they have no children, and their lives are centered on new sexual partners... because sex is the center of their lives, they want it to be as pleasurable as possible, which means unprotected sex. Third, they enjoy the attention & pity that comes with being sick." (1995 in a newsletter)
- Rick Perry: "I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm a Christian, but you don't need to be in the pew every Sunday to know there's something wrong in this country when gays can serve openly in the military but our kids can't openly celebrate Christmas or pray in school. " (2011 in a campaign ad)
- Mitt Romney: "I should tell my story. I'm also unemployed." (2011 while speaking to unemployed people in Florida. Romney's net worth is over $200 million.)
- Newt Gingrich: "She's not young enough or pretty enough to be the wife of the President. And besides, she has cancer." (1994, about his first wife)
- Rick Santorum: "Is anyone saying same-sex couples can’t love each other? I love my children. I love my friends, my brother. Heck, I even love my mother-in-law. Should we call these relationships marriage, too?" (2008)
- Michelle Bachmann: "Carbon dioxide is portrayed as harmful. But there isn't even one study that can be produced that shows that carbon dioxide is a harmful gas." (2009 during a debate)
- Mitt Romney: "PETA is not happy that my dog likes fresh air." (2006, when questioned about driving 12 hours with his dog in a cage strapped to the top of his car)
Mother Teresa (me posting this doesn’t mean I agree with all of what Mother Teresa’s teachings, etc. it just means that I agree with the quote.)
Whoa, what? It’s done no such thing. It’s made mothers able to raise the children they already have and made sure dads aren’t left as single parents as a result.
A child is not always a gift. Like anything else, a child is only a “gift” if it’s what you want. If you don’t want to be a parent, it’s not a gift, just torture.
Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhiu needs to sit down and shut the fuck up.
Life is SO hard
If they’re really that fucking bad, would they be trying to promote animal rights? No they fucking wouldnt. So I’m gonna justify some of the things they’ve done that have just upset you ignorent people.
1. The target children.
-Children arent set in their ways yet, and its easy to change a childs mind and teach them things. They’re also a lot more caring about animals then you so called “adults.”
2. They’ve been using pictures of half naked woman to promote veganism.
-Well Jesus fucking christ it gets peoples attention obviously. You probably would’ve paid no attention to to PETA if it wasnt for those pictures. They’re just trying to get their word out, and if you ask me thats a pretty swift way to do it.
3. They’re “harassing” churches.
-Make up your mind people. You’re always bitching about people shoving religion down your throats, but if PETA wants to promote veganism its a huuuuge deal. Jahovis Wittnesses come go to peoples homes trying to convert them. PETA doesnt do that shit.
In other words, gtfo PETAS dick. You’re just bashing them because you like meat and they’re trying to change that. If you’re too stubborn to accept their lifestyle and ideas, then why should they accept yours?
Let’s just ignore the rampant sexism they engage in then xoxoxoxoxo
So if you’re thinking of someone all day long without any reasons at all, that person is probably thinking of you too in any sense.
SO THIS IS WHY CELEBRITIES LOSE THEIR SHIT AND HAVE BREAKDOWNS AND GET ADDICTED TO DRUGS, OMG, WE BEEN SO SELFISH BY FINKING OF DEM
I love how all these people are committed to their manners.
However, you still need some fucking help.
For father is drunk and mother is trying to reason with the cunt.
JUST SHUT UP CAN YO GO FOR ONE FUCKING MINUTE WITHOUT ARGUING PLEASE
He has social and learning issues and he has an incapable (shall we say) woman raising him. My mother is stuck far in the past, she is incredibly sexist and bigoted and refuses to listen to a different point of view. Already she is indoctrinating the poor child with ridiculous “masculine” standards which is frankly painful to watch.
Every time I talk to her about something, I get angry.
Mother you are just WRONG about so many things.
Client: We really want the design to be modern and cutting edge graphically. Big “wow-factor.” It needs to look very modern.
Me: Great! Do you have any design ideas in mind, or examples of sites you like? I notice the original design has an image-slider, do -
Client: We actually don’t want any images on the site at all anymore.
Client: We want the site design to look crisp, from the future. Like Craigslist.
“The one” is a myth which is popular in contemporary culture. The media would like to have you believe that your soulmate is “out there”- such beliefs help with romcom movie sales.
In reality you can have many successful relationships throughout your life, and most people simply mind-fuck themselves into thinking that they’re in love and could not get what they’re getting from their partner anywhere else.
You are responsible for your own life and finding out about people you are attracted to and interested in. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn’t. But it DOES take work and you need to be out there living your life, not being a dull drip that sits at home waiting to be swept off her arse.” —My fabulous response to someone asking how long it would take her to find “the right one”.
Said far better than I ever could. That’s why I end up unwittingly comparing myself